So, I recently found this meme on a former classmate’s blog and thought I’d share a little bit about me and my friends.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago? July 5, 1998 – I was 20. I was living and working as an intern in Bonn, Germany. First, I started as an intern with the Beethovenhalle Orchestra, but once their season ended, I bounced around a couple of other internships with the Mayor’s Office for the City of Bonn, the City Cultural Office, and a music school. And yes, it was all in German!
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? Finish an assignment for work, write articles for work, prepare for a conference call tomorrow (yes, on a Sunday!), get closer to finishing my latest knitting project, go for a walk or a run.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, cookies, raw almonds, fruit (any kind!), granola, Cheetos Asteroids® (they are the little 100 calorie packs of the cheesy-poof balls – fabulous invention – thank you to that food-inventor-person!).
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay off student loans, pay off the car, buy a motorcycle (yes, this one is eventually going to happen), buy a home, donate lots to the arts and to animal organizations, travel to more exotic and tropical locales, and enjoy life more.
5) Places I have lived:
Warner, New Hampshire
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6) Jobs I have had:
Figure skating instructor/choreographer
Dining services (by far my least favorite)
Music Library – student assistant, supervisor, reference librarian
Reference Assistant for an Ethnomusicologist (say that 5 times fast)
Music Industry Executive
7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Jess Moves to Canada – One of my dearest friends (And yes, she does have a superhero identity in Sallaboutme, but that’s for you to determine.)
Legally Challenged – A great friend from law school, whom I miss since we graduated
Melodic Meanderings – A new friend, whom I look forward to getting to know better