I know it has been a while since my last post. Sometimes life gets in the way. Sometimes it is best to keep thoughts and experiences to yourself. Sometimes you just need to take the time to be alone and work on yourself. The past few weeks have been such Sometimes. I generally have a rule against discussing very personal issues here, and I’m not about to break that rule now.
However, I have been learning lots of things along the way.
- Sometimes you have to break your own heart in order to make yourself better and find happiness.
- Never take your own safety and security for granted.
- You will be surprised by who comes to your aid in a difficult time. And by who doesn’t.
- A person’s true character is revealed by their actions, not their words.
- Take the time to recognize the great things that are still happening around you. Be thankful for them.
A song that has always seemed to pop up at appropriate times resurfaced this morning on the radio. Reminding me the most important lesson of all is to Breathe.