Just as I promised, our individual fundraising pages are live. You can go here and donate to sponsor me to Hoop the Half Marathon with Hooping for Hope!
A little information about donations for Hooping For Hope:
- All donations stay with Hooping for Hope. Hooping for Hope is a stand-alone 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that relies on donations to provide free hoops to breast cancer survivors all over the country, as well as hooping classes to local breast cancer survivors.
- As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donations are tax-deductible!
- It only costs about $40 to make and ship a Hoop to a Breast Cancer Survivor, so any amount of donation is appreciated!
- We accept cash, credit, and checks (payable to Hooping For Hope).
- Hooping For Hope is always looking for Company Sponsors for the team. Find more info here on how your company can support the team tax-deductible and get free advertising on our team shirts: HFH_SponsorInfo
- The online donation page retains a small transaction fee, so if you can only donate a small amount (and believe me $1 donations are just as exciting as any amount!) we recommend you donate via cash or check to maximize the benefit from your donation under $5. I can take cash or check donations in person, or you can mail them to: Hooping For Hope, PO BOX 68040, Nashville TN 37206, and indicate in a note or on the check that it is support me as a hooper.
- For more information about how to support Hooping For Hope visit here: HFH_Info