No doubt if you’ve been reading this blog (or gone for a run with me in person), you’ve heard me talk about Nuun as a great way to hydrate for training, but also just for daily life.
Here are some of my favorite things about Nuun:
- It’s a great way to get electrolytes without adding a bunch of sugar, high fructose corn syrup, or other unknown chemicals.
- It’s travel/airline friendly. No liquids and very compact packaging!
- You can use it during the day, not just for athletes competing!
- Lots of GREAT flavors.
- The main part of the tube is recyclable!
- Tablets are scored to easily break it up for smaller water bottles.
- You can add it to any other liquids to give an added flavor and electrolyte boost, like iced tea.
- In a pinch I’ve heard you can chew up a tablet to beat cramps/dehydration.
- You can find it in every running/biking store and sometimes in other stores around town. Or you can easily purchase online.
So, if you haven’t had a chance to try Nuun, pick up a tube and give it a try. I love it and have been using it for years now.